Tuesday, September 29, 2009

flirt

Well, I dont deny that i flirt. Since I really do and there are some guys and girl who would validate that for me and for you. But there is an exception to the rule, I only flirt with the guys who flirt with me. In short I just flirt back. But there are times wherein I do not follow that because I want to talk to the guy or I just long for the attention he gives me because not everyday someone does that to me. And hey, they only do it for a few times and stop afterwards. So might as well enjoy it while its there. haha. And I know that the guys now that I am flirting with them which they also like. Hay. But what's funny is after they flirt with you and they found another girl to flirt with they'd just drop you like a hot potato without even telling you. They just give you those OH SO SUBTLE HINTS that they are just not interested anymore.. tsk tsk tsk. It kinda hurts, but thats how they do it, I mean thats how it goes with some and hopefully not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment